The Explore St. Louis team has been helpful to provide the following information regarding your parking needs. UPCI Youth Ministries does NOT endorse any of the following resources, they are simply a list provided from Explore St. Louis.
Pre-Purchased Parking Passes
- Overnight parking is available in the lot (at no additional cost) for those groups that want to leave their vehicles there for the duration.
- Secure paved/gravel parking lot for cars/motorcoaches/buses located less than 5 miles from America’s Center (approximately 10-15 drive). *Pre-Purchase Options by mail, fax or email only. Passes will NOT be sold over the phone.
- After registration, a confirmation letter and detailed instructions will be provided via email within one week of program. *Upon check-in at the lot, drivers will receive a 3-day parking lot voucher.
- Vouchers must be displayed on the window at all times.
- Parking vouchers are non-transferable.
- We are not responsible for lost or misplaced vouchers.
- Parking vouchers will not be available onsite.
- Transportation to America’s Center is not provided. Taxi, Metrolink or Uber/Lyft are recommended options. *No refunds or exchanges once registration is confirmed.
Parking Garages and Lots
- CASINO QUEEN
200 S Front St, East St. Louis IL, 62201
Tour Buses or RV’s must park in RV lot: $22.50 every 4 hours
The price is $50 per night plus a $3.50 booking fee. Require prepayment. Cancellation policy is 24 hours in advance to avoid one night’s charge.
- Additional options coming soon.