NAYC Hotel & Housing Information
The NAYC hotel reservations will be handled exclusively through Connections Housing, which will offer hotels in the Indianapolis area at discounted rates for NAYC guests. Any hotels reserved outside of Connections Housing are subject to cancellation. In order to register for NAYC, you must reserve your room through Connections Housing. Please see the Housing Exception / Book the Block Policy below.
Connections Housing Information:
- No calls will be accepted by Connections Housing, but if you have any questions, you may send an email to email@example.com.
- As the event draws closer, Connections Housing will communicate with the group leader through email to finalize the “booking” process by confirming the reservation dates and requesting a rooming list with individual names.
Benefits of booking through Connections Housing:
- Book with Confidence: Unlike some alternatives, Connections Housings’ special rates are contracted and delivered as promised.
- Support North American Youth Congress: Support the hotels that support UPCI.
- Networking Opportunities: Stay at hotels with other North American Youth Congress and Bible Quiz attendees.
- Rest Easy: We are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during, or after your stay. Our staff is on-site and on-call 24/7 leading up to, and during the event.
Housing Exception / Book the Block Policy
We are delighted that you are planning to attend North American Youth Congress (NAYC). With a significantly larger venue secured to host the event and in anticipation of record attendance, the United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI) has implemented a policy that requires all NAYC attendees to stay within the official housing block, managed by Connections Housing.
UPCI is implementing this “Booking the Block” policy to ensure that the North American Youth Congress will be recognized as an official citywide event in order to receive priority booking for future years in the cities that we work with. By “Booking the Block”, it allows UPCI Youth Ministries to keep costs down for attendees and provide many more options and benefits for everyone. It will be mandatory that all attendees for the North American Youth Congress book with Connections Housing in order to attend the Youth Congress.
We understand that some attendees may have family in the area, or attendees may want to book rooms using hotel reward points, and therefore we do offer a few exceptions to this mandatory booking policy. In order to be eligible for this exception, an exemption form must be completed and submitted to Connections Housing. Some exemption examples include:
- Booking with hotel points
- Military or government discount
- Staying with friends/family
- Live within 60 miles of Lucas Oil Stadium
Please note, one form must be completed for each church. Once your exemption request has been received, Connections Housing will notify you within 5-business days if the request for exemption has been approved. If the exemption request is denied, please understand that your room(s) must be booked through Connections Housing at www.northamericanyouthcongress.com in order to attend the event.
Please note: North American Youth Congress hotels will not honor direct reservations.