NAYC 2021 is CANCELLED as an in-person event.
Hotel Cancellation Information:
- NO ACTION REQUIRED from attendees regarding hotel reservation so long as rooms were booked through Connections Housing. All hotel reservations booked at an official NAYC21 Hotel through Connections Housing will automatically be cancelled with no penalty.
- Each guest will receive a cancellation acknowledgement email from Connections Housing. No deposit was charged for reservation; therefore, no refund is due.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please emailNAYC housing directly at: [email protected].
NAYC21 Connections Housing Cancellation Policy 2021
- Reservations canceled between January 5, 2021, and May 13, 2021, will be charged a $50 fee ($45 cancel fee + $5 credit card processing fee) by Connections Housing.
- Reservations canceled on, or after, May 14, 2021, will be charged a $100 fee ($90 cancel fee + $10 credit card processing fee) by Connections Housing.
Connections Housing Booking Tutorial
COVID Housing Cancellation Policy
- Should you need to cancel your hotel reservation due to a COVID related reason, do not cancel your reservation via the NAYC housing site. Instead, you must submit the cancellation request in writing to Connections Housing at [email protected].com. Reservations that are cancelled due to approved COVID related reasons will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- After May 24th, 2021, requests with a valid COVID reason for cancelling will be accepted and reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If the request is approved, Connections Housing will cancel the reservation on your behalf, with no cancellation fee. However, if the reservation was cancelled via the housing site prior to submitting the request, the cancellation fee will be refunded with the exception of the credit card processing fee.
NAYC Hotel & Housing Information
In an effort to create a positive hotel room block booking experience, we are once again offering an option of tiered booking for NAYC 2021.
Two options: Early or General booking:
1. Early booking will open on January 4, 2021.
2. General booking will open on February 4, 2021.
UPCI Youth Ministries will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and its impact on the NAYC housing reservations (and possible cancellations) as we near North American Youth Congress 2021
Connections Housing Information:
The NAYC hotel reservations will be handled exclusively through Connections Housing, which will offer hotels in the Indianapolis area at discounted rates for NAYC guests. Any hotels reserved outside of Connections Housing are subject to cancellation. In order to register for NAYC, you must reserve your room through Connections Housing. Please see the Housing Exception / Book the Block Policy below.
- No calls will be accepted by Connections Housing, but if you have any questions, you may send an email to [email protected].
- As the event draws closer, Connections Housing will communicate with the group leader through email to finalize the “booking” process by confirming the reservation dates and requesting a rooming list with individual names.
Benefits of booking through Connections Housing:
- Book with Confidence: Unlike some alternatives, Connections Housings’ special rates are contracted and delivered as promised.
- Support North American Youth Congress: Support the hotels that support UPCI.
- Networking Opportunities: Stay at hotels with other North American Youth Congress attendees.
- Rest Easy: We are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during, or after your stay. Our staff is on-site and on-call 24/7 leading up to, and during the event.
Housing Exception / Book the Block Policy
With a significantly larger venue secured to host the event and in anticipation of record attendance, the United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI) has implemented a policy that requires all NAYC attendees to stay within the official housing block, managed by Connections Housing.
UPCI is implementing this “Booking the Block” policy to ensure that the North American Youth Congress will be recognized as an official citywide event in order to receive priority booking for future years in the cities that we work with. By “Booking the Block,” it allows UPCI Youth Ministries to keep costs down for attendees and provide many more options and benefits for everyone. It will be mandatory that all attendees of North American Youth Congress book with Connections Housing in order to attend the Youth Congress.
We understand that some attendees may have family in the area, or attendees may want to book rooms using hotel reward points, and therefore we do offer a few exceptions to this mandatory booking policy. In order to be eligible for this exception, an exemption form must be completed and submitted to Connections Housing. Some exemption examples include:
- Booking with hotel points
- Military or government discount
- Staying with friends/family
- Live within 60 miles of Lucas Oil Stadium
Please note, one form must be completed for each church. Once your exemption request has been received, Connections Housing will notify you within 5-business days if the request for exemption has been approved. If the exemption request is denied, please understand that your room(s) must be booked through Connections Housing at www.northamericanyouthcongress.com in order to attend the event.
*Please note: North American Youth Congress hotels will not honor direct reservations.