Talent Search – Worship Arts 2019
Sponsored by MyHopeRadio.com
Talent Search – Worship Arts 2019 has no categories! What does that mean? It means there are no restrictions on the style of entries that can be submitted. Also, this change allows for more flexibility in the traditional style of entry; soloists can now use live music, groups or bands can include a greater number of participants and worship arts is only limited by inspiration and imagination.
All entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges and the top entries will be invited as a finalist to compete live at North American Youth Congress 2019 in St. Louis, Missouri.
The specific night a finalist will compete is determined by a random drawing prior to NAYC 2019. As in years past, the audience will vote for the winners by text to vote at the conclusion of the competition each night. During the Friday night service the first, second, and third place winner will be recognized.
Dates to remember:
January 8 – Registration opens
February 8 – Registration closes
Due to the extreme weather experienced by most of the country for much of the month of January the deadline is EXTENDED to Friday, March 1, 2019!!!
April 8 – Finalists announced
May 8 – Schedule for Talent Search – Worship Arts announced
Here are a few points of interest regarding the contest:
• Entries will be accepted from noon (CST) January 8, 2019, until 11:59 pm (CST) February 8, 2019.
• Entry fee is $50.00 and is non-refundable
• First place will receive $2,500.00
• Second Place will receive $1,500.00
• Third Place will receive $1,000.00
• The finalists will compete during NAYC 2019
• Email your questions to email@example.com
• Please read all rules and guidelines below before entering Talent Search – Worship Arts 2019
To register click here