Floor: $60 SOLD OUT Level 100: $50 SOLD OUT Level 200: $40 SOLD OUT Level 300: $30 CLOSED
- Onsite Level 300+: $60 (Onsite registration will open Wednesday, July 26 from 12pm-3pm. Registration will also be available before split sessions and evening services.)
- Onsite Friday Only Level 300+: $30 (Available for purchase after Thursday evening service and ending prior to the Friday evening service.)
Online registration closes June 28, 2017 at midnight. Any registration after June 28th must be done onsite. *Everyone must be registered to attend the event (only children 1 and under are free).
Registration Includes: badge that allows access to all general sessions (Lucas Oil Stadium) and all split sessions (Indiana Convention Center), and also includes the official NAYC Notebook. Entrance to "special events" must be purchased separately. Click here for Afterburner tickets. Click here for Hyphen Late Night.
You may only sit within the registration level you purchase.
Only registered attendees who show their badge will be allowed into general and split sessions. *If you have forgotten or lost your badge, the individual who purchased your badge must verify your registration and purchase a $5 replacement badge.
When registering my group for NAYC, do I need to submit a name for each person I'm registering?
No. You will purchase the number of registrations required for your group, but names will not be required. If an attendee in your group loses his/her badge you will need to represent that individual and pay the $5 replacement fee for a new badge.
Do I have to register my child?
Anyone who will be ages two and up by July 26, 2017 are required to register.
Is there a per service registration rate?
No. Wednesday - Friday registration is $60 onsite. Friday $30 registration will be available starting after the Thursday evening service and ending prior to the Friday evening service.
Will the doors be open to the general public during the evening services?
No, you must be registered to enter the split sessions, general sessions, and evening services.
What is the registration refund policy?
Registration for NAYC is non-refundable, but it is transferable.
How do I transfer my NAYC registration?
NAYC registration badges can be sold directly to another individual or group. They must have the badge in order to enter the stadium. If they do not have a badge, they will be required to register at the $60 onsite registration rate.
Is entry time for the stadium based on your registration level?
No. There are no tiered entry times. Doors open for all registration levels at 5:30pm for evening sessions and 8:30am for morning sessions.
After I register when do I receive my registration packet?
- If you register between March 1st and May 1st you will receive your registration packet by June 1st.
- If you register between May 2nd and June 28th you will receive your registration packet by July 12th.
- International attendees will need to pick up their packet onsite at the Lucas Oil Stadium ticket office which is located on the southeast corner.
- If you have not received your badges, bring a copy of your Eventbrite registration email to Pre-registration Booth located at the Lucas Oil Stadium ticket office.
For Indianapolis, IN restaurant lists, maps, etc. go to the Visit Indy NAYC Site. This listing has been provided by Visit Indy for your convenience. Please note the GYD does not endorse any of the listed establishments.